Spring is the perfect time to tackle a backyard renovation! Pool owners may consider installing a glass pool fence as part of their renovation. This simple addition enhances safety and transforms the look of your backyard. Glass pool fences are becoming a popular home design trend for good reason. This unique barrier can fit into any backyard layout, with an elegant look that complements existing landscape design.
Looking for glass pool fence ideas? Check out these 10 gorgeous projects for inspiration.
1. Babyproof your pool area with a self-closing, self-latching pool gate.
2. Create an elegant and functional zone for outdoor entertaining.
3. A glass pool fence maximizes space in a tiny backyard.
4. Maintain clear views of the waterfront.
5. Separate the pool from the home, and the patio becomes a kid-friendly play area.
6. Transform your backyard into a luxe outdoor oasis.
7. Glass pairs perfectly with a modern design aesthetic.
8. Combine glass pool fencing with wrought iron for a cost effective solution.
9. Custom glass fence designs can accommodate any layout – even steps and terraces.
10. Line the patio with glass for a nearly-invisible fence solution.
Aquaview can help you design the custom glass pool fence of your dreams. Contact us at 877-229-7034 to receive a free quote today and discuss pool fence ideas with one of our friendly specialists.