Frameless glass pool fencing is an innovative product that combines safety and style. Aquaview frameless glass fences are built with ½ inch tempered safety glass and corrosion-resistant stainless steel clamps. Glass panels are secured to the ground with either surface mount or core mount clamps.
Glass pool fence panels come in heights of 4ft and 5ft to meet local safety codes. Glass panels are always custom cut to your specific project needs, and available in widths up to 5 feet. No “stock panels” here. For glass railing systems, the typical height is 42”.
Tempered safety glass is six times stronger than regular float glass. It is durable, tough, and impact resistant, making it one of the most utilized architectural glass options out there. It is specially designed for safety fencing and railings. Tempered safety glass is engineered to meet HOA laws and pool safety codes, with a 24,000psi rating. Our glass panels have polished edges and can be custom cut to fit any layout.
Very little maintenance is required. A wipe down with mild soapy water every 6-8 weeks will keep the glass looking like new. Check out our post about glass cleaning for more details.
Yes. All of our pool gates are self-closing and self-latching. They have “soft close” stainless steel hinges and a lockable safety latch.
Surface Mount Clamps are bolted into the ground using wedge anchors or lag bolts. Core Mount clamps are designed to be set into a pre-drilled hole with expansion cement. There is no difference in the hardware cost. Your installer may recommend a particular method based on your ground surface.
Glass pool fencing can be installed onto concrete, stone, tile, wood, grass, and dirt. For grass or dirt, a concrete footing must be poured first for stability.
Yes, Aquaview glass pool fences and pool gates are engineered to meet pool code in every state.
Your glass fence materials will be delivered approximately 2 weeks after your order is processed. For larger projects or complex commercial jobs please allow up to 4 weeks. If you need your order expedited we may be able to accommodate with a shorter lead time. Contact one of our specialists for more details at 877-229-7042.
Depending on the size of the project, between 2 to 7 days.
Aquaview does not offer installation services. However, we work with a network of licensed installers across the USA and can introduce you to an authorized installer in your area.
Yes, you can use your own contractor for installation. We have a detailed installation guide and offer 24/7 technical support for contractors. Our system is straightforward for most contractors to install. If you have any questions or concerns, our experienced support team is always available to help.
Call us for a free estimate today at 877-229-7034. You can also submit an online quote request here. To prepare your estimate, we’ll just need to know the total linear footage of your project, the desired number of gates, and some basic jobsite information. Our team of experienced specialists will ensure we meet your budget, timeline, and custom design needs. If you receive a lower estimate elsewhere, we will beat the price guaranteed.
We require a 70% deposit to begin fabrication. Along with the deposit, please let us know your hardware choice and confirm the final measurements for your fence. We will create an architectural CAD drawing for you to approve before we cut any glass. The remaining 30% balance will be due once your glass is ready to ship.