EnduroShield: Reduce Glass Cleaning by 90%
EnduroShield is a miracle product for anyone who owns a shower, glass pool fence, or glass railing. This permanent coating is applied to the glass to act as a shield, and reduces cleaning time by up to 90%!
The coating bonds to the glass and protects it from dirt, grime, soap scum, staining, etching, or discoloring. It provides invisible protection that repels both water and oil based stains, giving the glass an easy-to-clean surface that is similar to a non-stick fry pan.
What are the benefits of EnduroShield?
- EnduroShield makes cleaning a breeze. Reduces cleaning time by up to 90%.
- Superior protection against staining and etching from salt air, salt water, dirt and grime.
- “Once only” application permanently bonds to the glass. No revitalizer products needed.
- Keeps the glass looking cleaner for longer in between cleans.
- UV Stable.
How long does EnduroShield last?
EnduroShield Professional-Strength formula lasts for 10 years (this is the formula provided by Aquaview). EnduroShield DIY Home Kit formula lasts for 3 years.
Do I really need EnduroShield for my glass pool fence?
Aquaview glass pool fences are made with tempered safety glass, which requires very little maintenance on its own (see our easy cleaning tips). However if you live near the ocean, have a commercial project, or only want to clean your fence a handful of times per year, you may consider EnduroShield! This coating can be easily applied by the installer after installation of your glass pool fence. Ask your Aquaview representative about adding professional-strength EnduroShield to your pool fence order.
How is EnduroShield applied?
First, the glass must be thoroughly cleaned with an alcohol-based pre-cleaner. Then, the EnduroShield liquid is sprayed and wiped onto the glass using a lint-free cotton cloth. Follow the instructions provided in your EnduroShield kit for proper application technique.
How do I clean glass that’s been treated with EnduroShield?
The best way to clean EnduroShield-treated glass is with a damp microfiber cloth and mild dish soap. Wiping the glass with a squeegee also helps keep the glass spot-free in between cleans. Stubborn hard water spots can be treated with a solution of white vinegar and water (1 part vinegar to 5 parts water).
- What to avoid: gritty, abrasive, or highly acidic/alkaline cleaners such as Comet, Ajax, or cerium oxide. These may damage the protective coating.
- Acceptable cleaning products: Windex, Lysol 4in1 Bathroom Cleaner, Fantastik Orange Action, GreenWorks Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner (Clorox), Clean Shower Daily Shower Cleaner (Arm & Hammer). Note: Any cleaner used on the glass surface should be followed immediately by a clean water rinse.